An Update on Municipal Court Services
New Court window service hours are:
Monday–FridayThe payment website is available 24 hours a day, every day.
8:00 am–1:00 pm; 2:00 pm–5:00 pm.*
*The service windows close between 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm daily.
Docket check-in times are not affected by the service window hours. Please follow instructions on your hearing notice regarding check-in times.
Update on In-person Hearings: Southlake Municipal Court is holding only virtual (online) hearings through the end of February. All in-person hearings have been postponed until further notice.
Covid Response & Restrictions: We are currently working with State and County authorities to determine when and under what circumstances we and other courts in Tarrant County can resume public court hearings.
- If you have been notified of an in-person hearing for January or February 2021 (or have received a cancellation notice) you can request a virtual hearing by by clicking here.
- If you require a court appearance but do not have the means to appear virtually, please call the court for more information. 817-748-8188.
- To submit a request for a virtual hearing, click here.
Most court services are now available remotely. Please see below for a list of things that you can do via email, mail or online to resolve your citation.
Quick Links for Remote Response
- Email: send documents (course certificates and driver records, etc.) to the court or request assistance from a court clerk. Please sign all course certificates before submission.
- Pay Online: make payments, request Deferred Disposition, the Driving Safety Course Option or a registration dismissal at https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/southlaketx.
- Request a Hearing directly from our website.
- Submit Correspondence to our Judge or Prosecutor.
Modified Window Services & Hours
The Municipal Court will be closed on all City-observed holidays.
Our court staff is still working diligently to serve you in the safest way possible. If you need assistance with your case, please contact us at one of the following numbers/emails.
Court phone: 817-748-8188
Court fax: 817-748-8060
Clerks email: email@example.com
Mailing address: 600 State Street, Southlake, Texas 76092