An Update on Municipal Court Services
New Court window service hours are:
8:00 am–1:00 pm; 2:00 pm–5:00 pm.*
*The service windows close between 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm daily.
Docket check-in times are not affected by the service window hours. Please follow instructions on your hearing notice regarding check-in times.
The payment website is available 24 hours a day, every day.
The Court will be resuming in-person Hearings in May, 2021: You can request an in-person or virtual hearing via our web portal (see link below).
Virtual hearings require participants to use a smart phone or other audio/video equipped device.
- To submit a request for a hearing, click here.
Most court services are now available remotely. Please see below for a list of things that you can do via email, mail or online to resolve your citation.
Quick Links for Remote Response
- Email: send documents (course certificates and driver records, etc.) to the court or request assistance from a court clerk. Please sign all course certificates before submission.
- Pay Online: make payments, request Deferred Disposition, the Driving Safety Course Option or a registration dismissal at https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/southlaketx.
- Request a Hearing directly from our website.
- Submit Correspondence to our Judge or Prosecutor.
Modified Window Services & Hours
The Municipal Court will be closed on all City-observed holidays.
Our court staff is still working diligently to serve you in the safest way possible. If you need assistance with your case, please contact us at one of the following numbers/emails.
Court phone: 817-748-8188
Court fax: 817-748-8060
Clerks email: email@example.com
Mailing address: 600 State Street, Southlake, Texas 76092