Monday through Friday: 8:00 am–1:00 pm; 2:00 pm–5:00 pm.*
*The Court service windows close daily between 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm.
- Pay a citation online at the Payment Website. (Deferred disposition, Driving Safety and other options available.)
- Phone Payment: Use an automated answering system to pay by phone. Payment for convictions or cases with a plea only (does not offer options for dismissal, deferred disposition or driving safety course). Call 1-888-291-0982 to pay.
- See more information on options for payment.
Request an in-person or virtual hearing via our Website Form or at the service window. Virtual hearings require participants to use a smart phone or other audio/video equipped device. In-person hearings are held at 600 State St., Southlake, Texas.
Quick Links for Remote Response
- Submit Required Documents Here: Upload Course certificates, driver records, community service timecards, proof of insurance, Alcohol/Tobacco/Drug Awareness course certificates, credit for jail-time served requests, compliance dismissal documentation (for dismissible vehicle and driver's license offenses).
- Pay Online: make payments, request Deferred Disposition, the Driving Safety Course Option or a registration dismissal.
- Request a Hearing directly from our website.
- Submit Correspondence to our Judge or Prosecutor.
- Email the Clerks: ask a question by email, or call 817-748-8188
Court phone: 817-748-8188
Court fax: 817-748-8060
Mailing address: 600 State Street, Southlake, Texas 76092