The Municipal Court will be closed on Thursday, November 25th and Friday, November 26th in observance of Thanksgiving. The payment website will remain open on these days.
Court window service hours are:
Monday–FridayThe Municipal Court will be closed on all City-observed holidays.
8:00 am–1:00 pm; 2:00 pm–5:00 pm.*
*The service windows close between 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm daily.
Docket check-in times: please follow instructions on your hearing notice (not your citation*) regarding court check-in times.
- Pay a citation online at the Payment Website. (Deferred disposition, Driving Safety and other options available.)
- Phone Payment: Use an automated answering system to pay by phone. Payment for convictions or cases with a plea only (does not offer options for dismissal, deferred disposition or driving safety course).
Call 1-888-291-0982 to pay.
- See more information on options for payment here.
Request an in-person or virtual hearing via our Online Court Date Request or at the service window. Virtual hearings require participants to use a smart phone or other audio/video equipped device. In-person hearings are held at 600 State St., Southlake, Texas. Click here to request for a hearing.
Quick Links for Remote Response
- Email: send documents (course certificates and driver records, etc.) to the court or request assistance from a court clerk. Please sign all course certificates before submission.
- Pay Online: make payments, request Deferred Disposition, the Driving Safety Course Option or a registration dismissal at https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/southlaketx.
- Request a Hearing directly from our website.
- Submit Correspondence to our Judge or Prosecutor.
Our court staff is still working diligently to serve you in the safest way possible. If you need assistance with your case, please contact us at one of the following numbers/emails.
Court phone: 817-748-8188
Court fax: 817-748-8060
Clerks email: [email protected]
Mailing address: 600 State Street, Southlake, Texas 76092