Temporary Sign Regulations
The City of Southlake realizes that businesses are being severely impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) emergency. To assist businesses in succeeding and to create a safer environment for the public, the Southlake City Council approved new and existing temporary regulations (deregulations) until January 5, 2021. After January 5, 2021, Southlake City Council will reconvene to consider extending the temporary regulations to a later date in 2021.
To view temporary sign regulations, visit our Business Regulation Relief web page.
Sign Ordinance and Additional Information
The Sign Ordinance creates the legal framework for comprehensive and balanced sign guidelines for the city. City Council adopted the current ordinance, Sign Ordinance No. 704-J, on March 5, 2019.
Sign Permit Applications
- Temporary Sign Permit Application
- Permanent Attached Sign Permit Application
- Permanent Monument Sign Application
- Outdoor String Lights Application
- Existing Commercial Building For Sale / Lease Signs
- Special Attached Sign Application