The Sign Ordinance creates the legal framework for comprehensive and balanced sign guidelines for the city. City Council adopted the current ordinance, Sign Ordinance No. 704-J, on March 5, 2019.
Once registered, sign contractors will be able to log into the city's online permitting and inspections webpage, titled EnerGov Customer Self Service to review and track sign permits. Click on the link to access EnerGov Customer Self Service.Please be aware that many commercial developments in the city are subject to special sign regulations, called Conditional Sign Permits or Master Sign Plans. A partial listing of these developments include Southlake Town Square, Shops of Southlake, Gateway/Wyndham Plaza, Jellico Square, Southlake Corners, Bicentennial Retail Plaza, and Watermere. Please contact Planning & Development Services staff to determine if special sign regulations apply to your location.
Sign Permit Applications
- Temporary Sign Permit Application
- Permanent Attached Sign Permit Application
- Permanent Monument Sign Application
- Outdoor String Lights Application
- Existing Commercial Building For Sale / Lease Signs
- Special Attached Sign Application