The Southlake Police Department wants to make sure that its citizens have easy access to local, state, and federal programs that provides important public safety information. We have provided links below to the most frequently requested websites. Questions about this page can be directed to (817) 748-8114.
- Safe Haven of Tarrant County - Assistance for women and children affected by domestic violence.
- Rape Crisis and Victim Services - Assistance for child and adult victims of rape, sexual abuse, domestic violence, assault, the murder of a family member and other traumatizing crime.
- Tarrant County District Attorney Victim's Assistance - Assistance to address the needs of people directly affected by crime in Tarrant County.
- Tarrant County District Attorney Family Violence Unit - Specialized unit that deals with handling difficult family violence cases, with the goal of curbing the number and severity of future offenses.
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) - DFW - Provides information related to the MADD program which includes the following topics: the history of the program, special events, local programs, victim services, resources and more.
- Adult Protective Services - Investigates abuse, neglect, and exploitation of adults who are elderly or have disabilities.
- Child Protective Services - Investigates reports of abuse and neglect of children.
- Texas Crime Victims Compensation - Encourages greater victim participation in the apprehension and prosecution of criminals and reimbursing innocent victims for certain out-of-pocket expenses incurred as a result of violent crime. Texas Legislature passed the Crime Victims’ Compensation Act, creating the Compensation to Victims of Crime Fund and the Crime Victims’ Compensation (CVC) Program.
- Texas Division of Emergency Management - Keep up to date with statewide emergency management initiatives.
- Texas Sex Offender Registry - Provides information on the location of sex offenders in a way that allows users to search by location and area. Pursuant to Texas Code of Criminal Procedure Art. 62.005, the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) established this website as the official internet public access to the DPS sex offender registration computerized central database.
- Federal Disaster Assistance - This site from FEMA provides important resources to help you and your family recover from disaster.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) - Provides important disaster resources, such as preparedness and recovery information.
- National Weather Service – Dallas/Fort Worth Forecast Office - Find out about upcoming weather and potential hazards from the National Weather Service.
- Ready.gov - Are you prepared for an emergency? Learn how to prepare for a disaster or emergency to keep you and your family safe.
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security - Provides information in regards to the responsibilities of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and more.
- American Red Cross - Provides information on preparing and getting trained, getting assistance, giving and getting involved, working with the Red Cross and more.
- Assistance for Identity Theft Victims - Provides tools that are designed to assist in resolving disputes related to identity theft and in asserting your legal rights.