Utilities in Southlake
City of Southlake Utility Services
The City of Southlake provides water,
Non-City Managed Utilities
Non-city managed utilities are those not managed by the City of Southlake. These services are provided by organizations other than the City of Southlake including gas, electricity, phone, and cable television.
Be aware that private cable companies may not cover all portions of Southlake. All cable companies available to City of Southlake Residents may not appear on the list below.
- AT&T U-verse - 855-607-1294
- Time Warner Cable - 844-409-8445
- Frontier Communications - 844-298-3984 - For questions about the 2016 Frontier transition: http://internet.frontier.com/
- Charter Communications - 817-509-2225
- Direct TV - 855-462-7359
- Dish Network - 1-855-795-5781
- Dish Latino (Dish Network for Spanish speaking customers) - 1-844-274-0299
Internet companies may not cover all areas within Southlake. The list below is not a complete list of internet providers available to Southlake residents.
- AT&T - 855-607-1294
- Frontier - 844-298-3984
- Charter Spectrum - 877-906-9121
- HughesNet - 1-877-772-2249
- Internet Providers by ZIP offers a quick and simple way to find internet service available in your area.
To report a gas leak please call 866-322-8667 or 9-1-1
- Atmos Energy - 800-460-3030
Power & Street Light Outages
When you have emergency or power outage problems, you should call your local wires company. The companies listed below deliver electricity, respond to service interruptions, and maintain the poles, street lights, and wires in the town. Both Tri-County Electric Cooperative and Oncor Electric Delivery maintain street lights and repair outages throughout the City of Southlake.
- Tri-County Electric Cooperative - 817-431-154
- Oncor - Main website
- Streetlight repair: Oncor - 888-313-4747
Retail Electric Providers (REP) compete to sell electricity for homes and businesses. When you have electric service billing problems, you should call your REP. You can select from a number of providers offering electric services in Southlake, however, each provider is limited as to market share it has in each geographical area it serves, so electric services may not be available to you from your preferred provider. If being served by a specific provider is a key factor in a home purchase decision, you should confirm during the option period whether your preferred provider can supply electric services to any property you are considering buying.
Please visit the Public Utilities Commission's (PUC) Texas Electric Choice Power to Choose website for service rates and other information.