Trash & Recycling
The 2018 Crud Cruiser dates are April 21st and October 27th. Collection will be from 9:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M. or until full. Collection will take place at Dragon Stadium, 1085 South Kimball Avenue, and entry is on the south side of the stadium. For more information, visit the Crud Cruiser page.
Republic Waste Services
- Republic Services offers twice per week curbside pickup of trash/solid waste. Recycling curbside service is offered once per week. For the disposal of other household items please visit our Disposal of Special Household Items webpage.
- Republic Services also offers leaf recycling during the winter months through its Annual Leaf Recycling Program.
- Establishing / Making Changes to Service - The City of Southlake Utility Billing Department manages all residential trash and recycling accounts. To find out how to establish a new account or make changes to an existing account, click on "Establishing or Making Changes to Service" above.
- Republic Services offers individualized services for commercial properties and businesses. See our Commercial Trash and Recycling webpage for more information.
- Establishing / Making Changes to Service - Republic Services manages all commercial trash and recycling accounts. To establish new service or make changes to an existing account, please contact Republic's Customer Service Line at (817) 317-2424.
- Call Republic Services Customer Service at (817) 317-2424, this number is helpful if you need to report a missed pickup, arrange for a special service such as a bulk collection or need to check your collection schedule.
- For other customer service issues with Republic Services, please contact the City of Southlake at (817) 748-8029.
- City of Southlake Utility Billing (new or changes to residential service): (817) 748-8051