Trash & Recycling
Due to recent storms, many residents have limbs and branches to dispose of. Republic Services provides curbside collection of bulky waste during the regular residential collection at a rate of up to two (2) cubic yards per resident per collection for no additional charge. Brush should be bundled in lengths of no more than four feet and no more than 50 pounds in weight.
Additionally, each household is entitled to 12 cubic yards of unbundled brush per year. This service may be scheduled by calling Republic Services Customer Service Call Center at (817) 317-2424. Brush exceeding the 12 cubic yard limit will be collected for an additional fee. Republic will provide a quote for any additional yardage prior to collection.
Republic Waste Services
Republic Waste Services, Inc., known locally as Republic Services, is the City of Southlake's garbage and recycling provider. Read below for more information about residential and commercial garbage and recycling service in Southlake.
- Republic Services offers twice per week curbside pickup of trash/solid waste. Recycling curbside service is offered once per week. For the disposal of other household items please visit our Disposal of Special Household Items webpage.
- Republic Services also offers leaf recycling during the winter months through its Annual Leaf Recycling Program.
- Establishing / Making Changes to Service - The City of Southlake Utility Billing Department manages all residential trash and recycling accounts. To find out how to establish a new account or make changes to an existing account, click on "Establishing or Making Changes to Service" above.
- Republic Services offers individualized services for commercial properties and businesses. See our Commercial Trash and Recycling webpage for more information.
- Establishing / Making Changes to Service - Republic Services manages all commercial trash and recycling accounts. To establish new service or make changes to an existing account, please contact
Republic'sCustomer Service Line at (817) 317-2424.
- Call Republic Services Customer Service at (817) 317-2424, this number is helpful if you need to report a missed pickup, arrange for
a specialservice such as a bulk collection or need to check your collection schedule.
- For other customer service issues with Republic Services, please contact the City of Southlake at (817) 748-8029.
- City of Southlake Utility Billing (new or changes to residential service): (817) 748-8051