Manage My Account

Use the Customer Update Request on this page to manage your account. This all-in-one form allows you to disconnect service, make name changes, request paperless billing, request an elderly hardship discount, and apply for a leak adjustment.   

Leak adjustments are for residential customers only and are applicable once per year with a maximum consideration of two bills adjusted. In order to be eligible for a leak adjustment, you must be signed up for our Eye on Water program to monitor your water usage. Sign up for the Eye on Water program.