Commercial Construction

Listed below are the current guidelines and checklists for commercial construction. If you have any questions regarding these guideline please call (817) 748-8236 or (817) 748-8237.

All permit submittals are online through the EnerGov Customer Self-Service (CSS).

Emergency Contact Form- Commercial Re-occupancy

The Emergency Contact Form - Commercial Re-occupancy purpose is for contacting businesses in the event of an emergency. This form can be submitted to the Southlake Police Department's Community Initiatives Unit. Please contact Valerie Snyder at (817) 748-8173 or [email protected] if you have any questions.


All Building Inspections fees can be located in the Municipal Fee Schedule starting on page 6. 

Impact Fees are collected by the city with all new construction. If you have questions about these fees, please call (817) 748-8621.

Tarrant County Fees

The following attachment below is a list of inspection fees assessed by Tarrant County for specific inspection types. This fee schedule is subject to change. For the most current information on Tarrant County fees please contact Tarrant County at (817) 884-1111 or visit their website and search for Tarrant County Department of Public Health.

Food Service Applications

Food service applications must comply with the FOG (Fats, Oil and Grease) Manual and Policy and sample port found on the Public Works webpage. The FOG worksheet is required to be sealed by a plumbing engineer. For more information about the FOG Program and to view the City of Southlake FOG Policy Manual, please visit the FOG Program webpage.