Who We Are
Located in Grapevine, GRACE is a non-profit relief agency serving the people of Northeast Tarrant County who need food, clothing, and other vital necessities. By partnering humanitarian efforts with local organizations, GRACE operates as one of the largest joint civic and non-denominational projects in North Texas. Volunteers play a vital part of GRACE programs and services, logging more than 50,000 hours each year in community service. If you, your family, or civic group would like to help, please contact us today.
GRACE provides food, shelter, clothing, medical, and other emergency assistance to people who are in need throughout north Tarrant County. The non-profit relief agency offers children’s programming, transitional housing, senior services, life skills training, case management, referrals, and other services directed at building self-sufficiency. GRACE services and programming are funded entirely through the generosity of the communities it serves.
How to Support
GRACE continues to work with churches, businesses, and volunteers to provide benevolent services to the community without regard to race, age, sex, nationality or creed. GRACE is supported by its loyal supporters through donations and gifts, endowments, donated assets, goods and services. You can also make an online donation to GRACE.
Another way GRACE generates funds for the organization is through two resale shops which receive goods from our Donation Station. Be sure to check the GRACE website to see which donations are accepted and what items are not accepted. Large furniture and appliance items should be taken to GRACEful Buys during operating hours.
- GRACEful Buys Grapevine– an upscale resale store 418 E. Northwest Hwy. 817 251-3939
- GRACEful Buys Euless– an upscale resale store 700 W. Euless Blvd. 817 251-3939
GRACE also hosts numerous events throughout the year to help raise awareness and donations for the organization.
- GRACE Gala: a grand event featuring gourmet foods, fine wines, great music and dancing. Stay tuned to GRACEgala.org for more info on the next event! Each year, GRACE selects the Angel of GRACE Award recipient based on volunteerism, commitment and enthusiasm for helping others.
- GRACE Holiday Programs: the GRACE Holiday Food and GRACE Christmas Cottage programs are designed to assist families in need during the holiday season. They provide food baskets and an opportunity to select new gifts for their family members. Last year, the GRACE Holiday Programs served over 700 families and was a huge success.
- Designer Bags & Bingo: a whimsical afternoon of bingo with thousands of dollars’ worth of top-quality designer handbags and purses on the line! This wonderful event supports our Transitional Housing Program. Poker Tournament: the Annual GRACE Poker Tournament is an action packed night full of fun and thrills with all proceeds benefitting GRACE programs.
- Feed Our Kids: partners with local churches to prepare and serve lunches to children in local apartment complexes. The goal is to provide lunch for children during the summer who may otherwise not have anything. Find more details and how to volunteer.
- Back to School Supply Drive: works to ensure all local area children have the supplies they need to succeed each school year.
- Annual Volunteer Celebration: each year GRACE recognizes volunteers for their hard work, kindness and dedication to helping the GRACE mission succeed.