Street Light Outages

Tri-County Electric Cooperative and Oncor Electric Delivery maintain street lights and repair outages throughout the City of Southlake.

To report a street light outage or flickering street light, you may:
  • Contact Tri-County Electric Cooperative directly at (817) 431-1541
  • Contact Oncor directly at 1(888) 313-4747 or through the Oncor website

To report a Southlake Town Square light in need of repair, or outage, please contact Southlake Community Services Department at (817) 748-8184.