W.I.S.E. Guys - Irrigation Evaluations
Please note: In order to qualify for the rebate, you must first sign up for a W.I.S.E. Guys evaluation. This evaluation gives the irrigator a chance to make personalized recommendations to you regarding your sprinkler system, and only these recommendations are considered in the rebate process.
What Is It?
The W.I.S.E. Guys Program is a voluntary water conservation program designed to help you understand how to run your irrigation system more efficiently. This evaluation is free for you.
How It Works:
Please read this section carefully before you sign up for this program.
- Fill out the sign up form from Vepo, LLC. After signing up, you will receive an automated email from the W.I.S.E. Guys program confirming that you have signed up for an evaluation.
- A licensed irrigator will be assigned to conduct your free irrigation evaluation, and will contact you to set up an appointment for the evaluation. It is REQUIRED that you be present for the evaluation. This program is in high demand during summer months; it may be a couple of weeks before your appointment schedule date is set.
- The irrigator will come out to your property and perform the evaluation on your sprinkler system with you. The irrigator will also provide you personalized information on how your system can operate more efficiently.
- You will receive a follow-up email from the W.I.S.E. Guys Irrigator with personalized information and recommendations made during the evaluation.
- There is no obligation to do anything with the information provided during the evaluation. However, if you choose to make any changes or repairs, you may also take advantage of our $200 rebate to repair the items in the evaluation. See below for more information about the rebate. You may hire any licensed irrigator to implement these recommendations for you, or you can make the changes yourself. Please follow the directions in the rebate application to complete the process.
A few years after installation, all irrigation systems need a little T.L.C. Sprinkler heads can break or become ineffective, plants grow to block spray patterns, or water pressure changes. In addition, several technological advancements are available that can increase the effectiveness of your system dramatically. Now is the perfect time to take advantage of this program so your system is ready for the next growing season.
This program is not meant to correct major issues in sprinkler systems. If you have a serious problem with your system, we encourage you to hire an irrigator to fix those problems now, so you can take advantage of this program later on and benefit from the information you'll learn about water efficiency.
Click here to download the rebate application. Please note, some rebated items are limited. Click here to view how we calculate your rebate.
Once the application has been received, it will be reviewed by staff. The City will apply the appropriate rebate amount as a credit to your next water bill. Please note that it may take more than one water billing cycle to apply the credit.