Applications, Fees & Submittal Schedules
Submitting An Application OnlineAll Planning and Development services applications are currently being accepted in PDF file formats by email or Drop Box. Applications must be completed, signed and scanned in PDF file format. All supporting plans and documents must also be in a PDF.
Planning email contacts:
Dennis Killough - firstname.lastname@example.org
Madeline Oujesky - email@example.com
Jerod Potts - firstname.lastname@example.org
Lydia Ruiz - email@example.com
Please name files appropriately for easy identification. Applications, plans and supporting documents may each be appropriately combined in individual sets. If your file is too large to include in an email, please contact us by phone to discuss access to a Drop Box.
Submittals will be accepted for processing in accordance with the published submittal schedules included below. Upon review of your initial application, you will be forwarded an invoice for the application fee, which can be paid through EnerGov Customer Self Service portal.
Please click on the link below for development application fees and Zoning Board of Adjustment application fees.
Please click on the links below for development application submittal schedule for submittal deadlines, Planning & Zoning Commission and City Council meeting dates and the Zoning Board of Adjustment submittal schedule for submittal deadlines and meeting dates.
- 2021 Development Application Submittal Schedule
- 2021 Plat Submittal Schedule
- 2021 Zoning Board of Adjustment Schedule
- Zoning Application (Revised August, 2019)
- Comprehensive Plan Amendment Application
- Concept Plan / Site Plan / Development Plan Application (Revised August, 2019)
- Concept Plan / Site Plan / Development Plan Submittal Requirements (Revised August, 2019)
- Plat Application (for all plats) (Revised October, 2019)
- Plat Application Submittal Requirements (Revised August, 2019)
- City Council 30-Day Extension Request Form (As of September 1, 2019)
- Planning & Zoning Commission 30-Day Extension Request Form (As of September 1, 2019)
- Specific Use Permit Application
- Residential Family/Domestic Employee Quarter Application
Oil and Gas Applications
- Oil & Gas Specific Use Permit
- Pipeline Permit Application
- Road Remediation Agreement
- Seismic Survey Permit
- Seismic Survey License Agreement
- Oil & Gas Fee Schedule
Zoning Board of Adjustment (ZBA) Applications
Please refer to the submittal schedule above for submittal deadlines and ZBA meeting dates.
Rules of Procedure for ZBA.
NOTE: For Sign Variances and Master Sign Permits, please go to the Signs webpage for the applications.
Other Applications & Links
5G Small Cell Node Permit
Sign Permits (including Sign Variance Applications and Master Sign Permits)
Building Inspections - Commercial Construction
Building Inspections - Residential Construction
Stormwater Quality Management
Commercial Water Conservation Guide
Residential and Commercial Landscape Guidelines