Applications, Fees & Submittal Schedules
Submitting An Application
Welcome to the Applications, Fees and Submittal Schedules webpage for Planning and Zoning related requests. The following is a listing of development (planning) applications and Zoning Board of Adjustment applications. Development applications and Zoning Board of Adjustment applications should be directed to the Planning Offices on the third floor of Town Hall. The mailing address for the Planning and Development Services Department is: 1400 Main Street, Suite 310
Southlake, TX 76092
Please click on the link below for development application fees and Zoning Board of Adjustment application fees.
Please click on the links below for development application submittal schedule for submittal deadlines, Planning & Zoning Commission and City Council meeting dates and the Zoning Board of Adjustment submittal schedule for submittal deadlines and meeting dates.
**Notice that there is now a submittal schedule for all plats that is separate from the development application submittal schedule.**
- 2020 Development Application Submittal Schedule
- 2020 Plat Submittal Schedule (As of September 1, 2019)
- 2020 Zoning Board of Adjustment Schedule
- Zoning Application (Revised August, 2019)
- Comprehensive Plan Amendment Application
- Concept Plan / Site Plan / Development Plan Application (Revised August, 2019)
- Concept Plan / Site Plan / Development Plan Submittal Requirements (Revised August, 2019)
- Plat Application (for all plats) (Revised October, 2019)
- Plat Application Submittal Requirements (Revised August, 2019)
- City Council 30-Day Extension Request Form (As of September 1, 2019)
- Planning & Zoning Commission 30-Day Extension Request Form (As of September 1, 2019)
- Specific Use Permit Application
- Residential Family/Domestic Employee Quarter Application
Oil and Gas Applications
- Oil & Gas Specific Use Permit
- Pipeline Permit Application
- Road Remediation Agreement
- Seismic Survey Permit
- Seismic Survey License Agreement
- Oil & Gas Fee Schedule
Zoning Board of Adjustment (ZBA) Applications
Please refer to the submittal schedule above for submittal deadlines and ZBA meeting dates.
Rules of Procedure for ZBA.
NOTE: For Sign Variances and Master Sign Permits, please go to the Signs webpage for the applications.
Other Applications & Links
5G Small Cell Node Permit
Sign Permits (including Sign Variance Applications and Master Sign Permits)
Building Inspections - Commercial Construction
Building Inspections - Residential Construction
Stormwater Quality Management
Commercial Water Conservation Guide
Residential and Commercial Landscape Guidelines