Applications, Fees & Submittal Schedules

Submitting An Application

Welcome to the Applications, Fees and Submittal Schedules webpage for Planning and Zoning related requests. The following is a listing of development (planning) applications and Zoning Board of Adjustment applications. Development applications and Zoning Board of Adjustment applications should be directed to the Planning Offices on the third floor of Town Hall. The mailing address for the Planning and Development Services Department is: 1400 Main Street, Suite 310
Southlake, TX 76092

Planning Fees

Please click on the link below for development application fees and Zoning Board of Adjustment application fees.

Submittal Schedules

Please click on the links below for development application submittal schedule for submittal deadlines, Planning & Zoning Commission and City Council meeting dates and the Zoning Board of Adjustment submittal schedule for submittal deadlines and meeting dates.

**Notice that there is now a submittal schedule for all plats that is separate from the development application submittal schedule.**

Development Applications

Oil and Gas Applications

For additional Oil & Gas information please click here.

Zoning Board of Adjustment (ZBA) Applications

Please refer to the submittal schedule above for submittal deadlines and ZBA meeting dates.
For additional information on the Zoning Board of Adjustment please refer to the City's Zoning Ordinance or see the Rules of Procedure for ZBA.

NOTE: For Sign Variances and Master Sign Permits, please go to the Signs webpage for the applications.

Other Applications & Links

5G Small Cell Node Permit
Sign Permits (including Sign Variance Applications and Master Sign Permits)
Building Inspections - Commercial Construction
Building Inspections - Residential Construction
Impact Fees
Stormwater Quality Management
Commercial Water Conservation Guide
Residential and Commercial Landscape Guidelines