Report a Street Light Outage

Tri-County Electric Cooperative and Oncor Electric Delivery maintain and repair street lights throughout the City of Southlake.

To report a street light outage or flickering street light:

  • Contact Tri-County Electric Cooperative at: 817-431-1541 or on their website
  • Contact Oncor at: 1-888-313-4747 or on their website

For a Southlake Town Square light outage or repair, please contact the City of Southlake Community Services Department at: 817-748-8019.

Southlake Streets