Primary Election on Tuesday, March 6, 2018
- Early Voting for Tarrant County residents will be conducted February 20 - March 2 at Town Hall, as follows:
- February 19 - - Monday - Closed for Presidents Day Holiday
- February 20 - 23 - - Tuesday ‐ Friday - - 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- February 24 - - Saturday - - 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- February 25 - - Sunday - - 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- February 26 - 28 - - Monday - Wednesday - - 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- March 1 - 2 - - Thursday - Friday - - 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Click HERE for Tarrant County Sample Ballot.
- Early Voting for Denton County residents will be conducted February 20 - March 2. Click HERE for a list of locations.
- Click HERE for Denton County Sample Ballot.
- The last day to apply for a ballot by mail is February 23. (Received not postmarked.) Tarrant County application, Denton County application
- Election Day, March 6th, voting for Tarrant County residents will be held at Town Hall from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Election Day, March 6th, voting for Denton County residents will be held from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Click HERE for Party locations.
NOTE TO ALL CANDIDATES: Campaign signs are not allowed in the park adjacent to Town Hall, nor in any City right-of-way. Click HERE for the Political Sign Guidelines.
General Election for Mayor and Council Place 2 on May 5, 2018 will be cancelled.
- Incumbents Mayor Laura Hill and Council Place 2 Shawn McCaskill are unopposed and will be declared elected at the March 6, 2018 City Council meeting.
- Official Forms:
- Resolution No. 18-001, calling the General Election, January 16, 2018
- Cancellation of Notice for Drawing for Place on Ballot
- Candidate Forms submitted:
Future City Elections
- May 4, 2019 - Place 3, Place 4, and Place 5 will be elected
If you have any questions, please contact the City Secretary's Office at
817-748-8183 or the Texas Ethics Commission at 512-463-5800.