Skip to Main Content
I Want To
Development Activity News
New Biz List
Southlake Business Spotlight
New Biz List
Want to know what's new in town? Subscribe to the Economic Development and Tourism New Biz List. The list not only tell you what's now open, but will also tell you what's coming the next few months.
Do you have questions about our
Economic Development & Tourism Department
? For 24/7 information visit our
or you can call (817) 748-8039 during regular business hours. For previous New Biz List prior to August 2013, please visit
View All Posts
August 2020 New Biz List
Posted on August 6, 2020 at 3:34 PM by Daniel Cortez
August 2020 New Biz List
This list of new Southlake businesses is provided by the
Southlake Department of Economic Development and Tourism
to help you see what's new and what's coming into the Southlake market! Contact us by
if are a new business coming into town or if you have any questions about our listings. You may also visit
for other business information or follow us on
for the latest business news.
McIlvain & Associates, LLC
- Whether you’re starting a new business venture or own a well-established organization, their talented CPAs and financial experts can help you leverage the right accounting and tax strategies to keep as much of your hard-earned profits as the law allows. Their team members have extensive backgrounds in the fields of taxes and accounting. They’re also proud, active members within the community. McIlvain & Associates recently opened at 1110 N. Kimball Avenue, Suite 100.
The Foundry Gym
- The Foundry Gym, owned and established by Joseph Lea, is intended to offer members programming outside the box and allow them to explore functional fitness that serves them best, including programming from SOFlete, Spartan, and HYROX. All three programs are focused on enhancing the athlete’s fitness so that he or she can live the rest of their life even better. The Foundry Gym recently opened at 2120 E. Southlake Boulevard.
– Shopping for stylish, high-quality furniture in Southlake? Havertys Furniture has everything you need from entire furniture sets to finishing accents and home décor. Tell the story of your home with the extensive selection of styles in our showroom including traditional, rustic, farmhouse, contemporary, mid-century modern and more. Havertys opens on August 21st in Southlake Corners at 250 N. Kimball Avenue, Suite 250.
One Stop Nutrition
– At One Stop Nutrition, they have always prided themselves on offering the highest quality products and knowledge to their health-conscious customers. From day one, they have rigorously stayed on the cutting edge of nutritional science and continually listened to their customer’s needs to become today’s premier spot for one stop shopping. One Stop Nutrition recently opened in Wyndham Plaza at 2704 E. Southlake Boulevard, Suite 101.
Dalpha Capital Management
- Dalpha Capital Management is an investment firm specializing in digital asset strategies. They recently opened their newly formed business at 620 N. Carroll Avenue, Suite 150.
- We’re going to graduate! This is Graduate Coffee, a coffee shop that feels like a summer vacation but works as if it`s finals week. They’re elevating. It`s the start of a new class. Graduate Coffee recently opened at 1901 W. Southlake Boulevard, Suite 100.
Soul Sweat Yoga
- Owned by Melinda & Jayson Nag, Soul Sweat Hot Yoga opened its doors in 2016. Formerly known as Sumits Hot Yoga, the Nags created Soul Sweat as a great opportunity to restore and bring D/FW a fresh, upbeat HOT YOGA studio. Since opening in 2016, SSHY has won multiple awards, including Star-Telegram's "Best Yoga Studio 2018" and FWTX "Best Yoga Studio" in 2020. Most recently, Soul Sweat Yoga opened at 1431 E. Southlake Boulevard, Suite 519.
Top Fitness Store
- Top Fitness Store is your trusted source for fitness equipment. When you buy exercise equipment from them, you will be investing in the best equipment from industry-leading brands. No matter your fitness level or goals, Top Fitness Store provides the tools needed to elevate your fitness lifestyle from the convenience of your home.Top Fitness recently opened in The Shops of Southlake at 1431 E. Southlake Boulevard, Suite 501.
Vari - 1 Kirkwood Boulevard – Coworking Office
Tommy John – Southlake Town Square – Apparel
Fajita Pete’s - 721 East Southlake Blvd., Suite 100 – Carry Out Tex-Mex Cuisine
Eggsquisite Café – 260 N. Kimball Ave., Suite 262 – Breakfast Restaurant/Café
WorkSuites – Southlake Town Square – Coworking Office
F45Training – 1221 E. State Highway 114, Ste. 120 – Carroll Pointe – Fitness Club
Whistle Britches – 431 Grand Ave. East – Southlake Town Square – Restaurant
Westin Hotel – 1200 E. State Highway 114 – Hotel (opening 2021)
Delta Marriott – North White Chapel & State Highway 114 – Hotel (opening 2020)
Moxie’s Grill & Bar – Southlake Town Square – Restaurant
Sunstate Equipment Co. - 300 Bank St. – Construction Equipment Rentals
The Halal Guys - Gateway Plaza Shopping Center - 3000 E. Southlake Blvd - Fast Casual Mediterranean Restaurant
Ecoutez – Southlake Town Square – Hearing Aids & Accessories
Banyan Court Capital – 151 Players Circle
STOR Self Storage Southlake- 750 Davis Boulevard – Storage
CBD Plus USA – 1101 E State Hwy 114, Ste. 111 – CBD Products
Cold Stone Creamery – 410 W. Southlake Boulevard, Suite 120B
IndeeFresh, LLC – 1939 E Continental Blvd - Food Delivery Service
Panda Express – 2325 W. Southlake Blvd. – Casual American-Chinese Restaurant
Trash & Recycling Information
Adopted FY 2020 Budget
DFW Airport and the City of Southlake
How Do I...?
Call the City
Come Fix This!
Southlake Comprehensive Planning
Video On Demand
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow