Do you know who your customers are? According to a 2017 article from Entrepreneur, 42% of Business fail because there is “No market for their product or service” and 14% because ‘They ignore their customers”. Investopedia states the Number 1 reason for business failure is “Not investigating the Market”.
Sure, you might have a product or service NO ONE wants but that’s unlikely. In most cases, the real reason is that the appropriate market/customers for the product or service have not been defined. One size does not fit all in your industry whether you’re a realtor, restaurant, financial planner, retailer, manufacturer, etc.
This free, Southlake Library sponsored workshop will assist in identifying YOUR targeted customer. The focus will be on the following areas:
- Assist you in defining your unique value proposition (what makes you different for your competition and a benefit to your customers)
- What is your target market based on your value proposition
- Potential market
- Define Ideal Customer
- Demographics (size, age, disposable income, gender, etc.)
- Customer requirements/needs
- What process/tools/technology to use to address this market
- Who are your competitors and what are their advantages/disadvantages
- How to compete against them
- Improving your customer sales pipeline and improving your close rate
- Doing the right things at the right time to convert activity into sales
This program is offered free only through the Southlake Public Library and registration is required. Sign up to reserve your spot by emailing the Library at [email protected] or calling them at 817-748-8247. This program will be held in Southlake Town Hall on Saturday, March 10, 2018, from 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Mentoring with SCORE is available at no charge weekly at the Southlake Public Library. Appointments with SCORE mentors can be made by contacting SCORE at 817-871-6002.