How do I get a new recycling cart?

Recycling carts are furnished, free of charge, by Community Waste Disposal to new residents who move into a property with no existing cart. To sign up for recycling and trash services, new residents should first contact the Utility Billing Office at (972)-392-9300/Option 2 or visit New Service Form.

Show All Answers

1. My garbage was supposed to be picked up today but was missed by the truck. What do I do?
2. What items can I place in my recycling cart?
3. How can I dispose of bulk items or brush/limbs?
4. What items are accepted as bulk pick-up?
5. How do I get a new recycling cart?
6. My recycling cart is damaged. How do I request a new cart?
7. Where should I place my trash and recycling containers for collection?
8. What if I have more than twelve cubic yards of brush or limbs for disposal?