Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Contact the City

  1. Application for Boards, Commissions and Committees
  2. Business Engagement Program Information Form

    Learn more about the Business Engagement Program.

  3. Contact Community and Media Relations
  4. Contact Southlake Water Utilities

    Contact Southlake Water Utilities with your rate questions

  5. Contact the City About the Budget

    Have questions about how the City of Southlake is using your tax dollars? Contact us.

  6. Contact the Fire Prevention Team

    The Fire Marshal’s Office plays a pivotal role in maintaining the safety mission of the department and strives to develop proactive... More…

  7. Contact Us About Trash & Recycling

    Users can utilize this form to report a missed trash or recycling collection, ask a question, or suggest a service.

  8. Have a Question About Stormwater and Drainage?

    Do you have a question about drainage or stormwater or both? Do you need to submit a permit? Let us know! Fill out the contact form... More…

  9. I Have A Budget or CIP Question

    Contact form for those interested in learning more about the budget and/or the Capital Improvement Program.

  10. Meeting or Event Request for Mayor or City Council
  11. Planning and Development Questions

    Do you have questions about the development process in Southlake, or the City's Comprehensive Plan? What about how economic development... More…

  12. Report a Code Enforcement Concern

    Do you need code enforcement assistance to resolve a possible issue or concern? Let us know! Fill out the form below to bring it to our... More…

  13. Southlake 2035 Feedback Form

    Feedback form for the Southlake 2035 Comprehensive Plan.

  14. SPIN Town Hall Forum Question / Comment Form

    Can't make it to a SPIN Town Hall Forum but still have a question or comment on an item being presented? Use this form! Those who... More…

  1. Building Inspections Questions

    Do you have a question about building in Southlake? What about the permitting or inspections processes, or code enforcement? Let us... More…

  2. Come Fix This!
  3. Contact Public Works

    Project-based contact form for Public Works Engineers.

  4. Contact the City

    Contact the City with your suggestions, questions or concerns.

  5. Contact the City Council About the Budget

    Have questions about how your taxes are invested in the City of Southlake? Contact your City Council.

  6. Contact the Library

    Contact the Library with your suggestions and questions.

  7. Economic Development & Tourism

    Do you have questions about the Economic Development or Tourism in Southlake? Looking to relocate your business or how Southlake can... More…

  8. Have a Question about Traffic, Mobility, or Sidewalks ?

    Do you have a traffic tip, a road construction question, or are wondering about sidewalks in your neighborhood? Let us know! Fill out... More…

  9. I Have a Question About My Bill
  10. Planning & Zoning Case Input Form

    This form is to provide feedback on planning & zoning-related requests. Your comments are placed in the related case file as a matter... More…

  11. Questions and Comments about School Safety

    Your child’s safety at school is a responsibility the Southlake Police Department takes very seriously. Your comments and questions... More…

  12. Request a Sidewalk
  13. Southlake 2035 Parks, Recreation & Open Space Master Plan Feedback Form

    Please use this form to provide your comments to help with the update to the City's Parks, Recreation & Open Space Master Plan!

  14. Understanding Development

    Do you have questions about the development process in Southlake, or the City's Comprehensive Plan, Southlake 2030? What about how... More…

Library Forms

  1. Interlibrary Loan Request Form

    Use this form to request that the Southlake Library order a book from another library for you. This should be used for materials older... More…

  2. Southlake Library's Reader's Advisory Form

    Ask a librarian to help you find reading recommendations based on your specific interests.

  1. Purchase Request Form

    Use this form to suggest an item to purchase for the library collection.

Office of Emergency Management

  1. Internship Application

    The Emergency Management Intern will assist the Assistant to the Director/Emergency Manager with updating Southlake’s EOC Manual,... More…


  1. Commendation Form
  2. Fire and Police Contact Me
  1. Department of Public Safety Request for Information Form

    City of Southlake Public Information Request Form to request DPS records for the Police or Fire Departments

Police Initiative

  1. Take Me Home Program

    Take Me Home is intended to assist those who are unable to communicate or properly identify themselves in the event they become... More…

Public Works Forms

  1. Application for Traffic Control Devices to Support Non-Profit or City Sponsored Events

    This application is intended to streamline the efforts for Public Works Operations distribution of traffic control devices for various... More…

  2. Report a Watering Violation
  3. Turf Material Watering Exemption Request Application
  1. Public Works Website Form Satisfaction Survey
  2. Town Hall Security & Facility Operating Hours Adjustment Form

    This form is to be submitted by any person or organization that wishes to request additions or changes to the security at Town Hall, or... More…